Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lented Day of Reflection--FINALLY HERE! :)

One of my assignments this 3rd year at the Spiritual Direction Institute is to facilitate a day of prayer, so I asked the Women's Club at St. Michael's if I could do a day of prayer for them. They graciously accepted my offer and let me go to do it however I liked. I was given a lot of freedom, which always opens the way for the Spirit to move and bless.One of the hit prayer projects was to pray with play. The ladies had so much fun collaging their prayer. Even the one's who didn't think they are creative came up with wonderful insights and art work.
And there was a lot of laughter! That's the best part about playing your prayers--the joy thing is wonderful! I've asked a friend of mine to send me photos of the ladies walking the labyrinth. It was just a wonderful day--more than I could ever ask for, but that's just the way God seems to do things: superabundantly more than you can ever ask, hope or dream!

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Looks like everyone was having lots of fun!!

Susan

Ampersand said...

I came to say -- exactly what Susan said, LOL.

Looks like a blessed day!