Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spiritual Direction at the Park??

Meet Erin and Colby. Erin's one of my directees, but today, we kind of let the Spirit direct us to Shy Pond! It was a gorgeous day, and Colby (and both of us) wanted to play. It was fun snapping pictures. Colby's such a doll, and mama's a sweetheart, too!
Isn't this just the cutest shot! He was fascinated with peeking through the bars of the playground equipment--he was coming after the camera. Something tells me he's had his picture taken before!

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Wonderful place for spiritual direction. Seeing those shots makes me homesick...I spent many an hour there with the kids!

I love the photos...you did getting the action and keeping the pictures clear.

Susan

Ampersand said...

That last picture is fabulous! How wonderful to do spiritual direction for a mama with her child at play. Seems perfect.