Thursday, March 1, 2007

Meet Makenzie Smith

You know, sometimes you just stumble upon the sweetest little blessings. Meet Makenzie Smith. She was dining at El Chico with her mom and dad today when we saw her. Such a delightful little cutie.
Most of the time she sat by her dad--I think that's one of the things that struck me. I watched her dad taking care of her, and it was really special. A girlie and her daddy are something very special.
That is until he pulls out the napkin and tries to clean up matters! This was the closest I saw to a struggle between the two, but it didn't last long...
Although Makenzie looks just a tad suspicious for a while longer. She was such a beauty and it was so much fun watching her. And man, she can really say "BYE"! :) Makinzie, I hope you have a very happy life, and that all your dreams come true!

3 comments:

SUSAN said...

Awww, sweetie girl! You never know when you will happen upon a photo op! ;-)

Susan

Sheila Conner said...

and what's really cool is that mother and daddy were happy to let me take pictures, and I met some nice people along the way. It was a very good experience.

Ampersand said...

She is fabulous. I, too, hope she has a great life!