Monday, March 26, 2007

Lunch at the Local

You know, my mom and I really like going out to eat. That's a bonus for Jim since she's living here with us. He would rather eat at home, but with her here,my eating out bug gets taken care of pretty often now-adays, it seems. There are two of these delicious bushes planted by the door at The Local in downtown Lake Jackson. Don't know what the heck they are, but they are scrumptious! Beautiful vivid red, and wonderful soft texture. Would love to have branches cut and in a vase in my living room! Think they would notice?
And I've just always thought this drink display was really great with all the color, so I took a photo. Seemed like the thing to do!

1 comment:

SUSAN said...

What did you eat? I may stop at "The Local" next time I'm in Lake Jackson. :-)

Susan