Thursday, March 8, 2007

My vision board

When we came back from the Land of Ease, where we watched The Secret, we came back ready to make our own vision boards, but I got side tracked last week and didn't get to do it. BUT I have spent several days now pouring over magazines trying to find specific dream to visionate. I ran out of space on one board and had to spill over onto another--and it has a little more room for all those future dreams. I had to keep reminding myself that my job isn't to figure out how or when or the financial part--my part is to dream. It was wonderful sitting for a couple of days with my little artist child within, listening to wonderful music and dreaming: the places I want to go, a passport with every page stamped, my dream studio, and still that little red volkswagon beetle--except I want the convertible top! a treehouse (believe it or not!) to live in, big cusiony furniture, light colored walls, lots of windows, color and flowers everwhere, actually selling paintings :), the whole 9 yards. If I saw a picture I liked that made me smile, I put it there. I could do this visionating thing for quite a while! I remember a day many years ago that I had quit dreaming. But it's been so interesting watching some of my dreams come true through the last few years--so now I dream quite liberally. Who knows what might happen!

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Hey I want a beetle...either yellow or orange and I want to live in a Treehouse! I just checked out a library book on treehouses. heeh

I love your vision board. It is so much fun to dream!

Susan

Ampersand said...

Oh, I'll take a Beetle and a treehouse too please! A lime green or pale blue Beetle :-).

I love your vision board. I want to do this with my daughter.

I have had many a dream come true! Big ones, little ones, all kinds :-).