Monday, April 16, 2007

Saturday, April 14 - Dinner at Joe's on Corpus Bay

Seems strange when your kids start drinking in front of you. Robin and I talked about it. My mother moved in with Jim and me when I was 53. I told her when she was thinking about coming down, "Mother before you come down, you have to know that Jim and I drink occasionally, and Robin has her belly button pierced and we really don't care." 53! I was always mortified that she would find out that I wasn't the daughter she thought. Now-adays, she really doesn't care and she's pretty cool about a lot of things, but I didn't know then. Anyway, we all had a drink Saturday evening together, and it was nice. We probably don't know it all, but that's ok, too.
Here we are about to eat, having had a wonderful day. Robin's a great tourguide and a very sweet friend.
This was one of the many signs at Joe's--I've adoped it as my mantra! :)

1 comment:

SUSAN said...

Love the pic of the three of you. :-) Looks like a fun day!

Love,
Susan