Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Satellite Gallery Exhibit

I took several paintings to the Dow Beutel Building this morning and Rick, here, helped me hang them. The Art League has several "satellite" galleries, and the Beutel Building is one of them. So, I'm officially on the circuit.
Rick was a great helper--I hadn't expected Dow to provide help hanging paintings, but they did. And they let me pull my car right up to the front door to unload, so it was a very pleasurable experience. My paintings will be on exhibit there until June.

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Sheila I am soooo proud of you and excited for you! I want to see your paintings when I'm down in May. :-)

Hey, were you able to get us tickets to see the Dahli Lama?

Susan

Ampersand said...

Sheila! Congrats on the exhibit. Your paintings are wonderful :).