Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Seren-Dips Graduate!

Well, we've done it! Our Artist Way Circle officially graduated today, ceremony and all, and it was wonderful. This group of women has been "pure gift", and meeting with them and getting to know them over the past 3 months has been one of the greatest joys of my life. Each woman is a treasure! And we love ourselves as a group so much that we've decided to name ourselves the Seren-Dips (cute, huh!), and I have officially registered us with the Millionth Circle. If there was ever a forward-thinking group of women, this is it! :) Thank you Nancy Y. for having us in your home, and thank you Adalia, Annie, L'il Anna, Barbara, Ginger, Helen, Jeanette, Linda, Nancy S., Sharlyn, Sherry, and Tina for sharing your life with me. We are SISTA'S, and I love each of you a whole bunch!

5 comments:

SUSAN said...

Congratulations Graduate! Nice collage shot. Millionth Circle..woohoo!

Susan

Alias said...

beautiful!!

Ampersand said...

sorry, that was ampersand...did not realize i was logged in as my dd.

Sheila Conner said...

ampersand--I'm crushed! I was so excited about seeing a new name on my blog--aaaahhhh well, at least I didn't have to go far to find out who it was! :)

Ampersand said...

well, you can go check out her blog, it is quite the site to behold :).

sorry, I know how you feel! I too love comments and comments from new peeps.