Monday, May 14, 2007

And Last But Not Least...

Another new beginning... My youngest grandson celebrated his First Communion yesterday, so I went to church with is family. I took several pictures, most of which were blurry--don't know if it was me moving my camera or Eddy moving. He has a little bit of a problem being still :). I managed to get this shot of him, then the one below...
Doesn't he look like a little angel??? SURPRISE! Actually, he's a treasure, albeit a very funny one! He got to help carry up the gifts, and commented to his mom that "the bread really smelled good!" And he let it be known to his dad that the wine tasted good, too! The rest of us knew that by the way he kept smacking his lips when it was all said and done! No wonder Jesus said, "Let the little children come..." They're much more fun that we are, huh!

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

So many new beginnings for all of us. He's a cutie!

Susan

SUSAN said...

Missing your slices of life here.

Susan